* Effluent from the regulating tank and settling tank 1 is fed to the bio-tower. The tower is filled with substrates with special structure, so that microorganisms can stay and grow. The oxygen-containing air is fed from the bottom up by the Air-Compressor. Aerobic organisms "feed" the organic matter in the effluent and produce the post-treated effluent with satisfactory BOD and COD parameters, which are discharged into the external environment after disinfection.
* Capacity: 10 - 2000m3/day and night
Other economic and technical norms:
* Input waste water has pollution index: BOD ~ 250mg / l, COD ~ 550mg / l
Waste water output: BOD 50 mg / l, COD 100 mg / l
* Domestic wastewater treatment in residential complexes, hotels, hospitals ...
* Stable operation, easy material washing
* Increased processing traffic
Polymers made in muddy water
One of the most effective measures of water and sludge treatment is the use of flocculant. Their high efficiency manifests itself in the fact that only a very small amount of polycarbonate has become inside and to dry a muddy ton, just a few hundred grams of polymer.
This type of polymer also provides high efficiency for filtration, settling when hydrolyzing products, especially refining of metal oxides and mineral extraction.
Due to its low cost, simple way of producing high quality finished water, the polycarbonate method has a leading position in domestic cleaning and cleaning technology. Mud drying is a very effective field of application in mud treatment, as well as in technologies for drying mortars.
The chemical compound of the synthesis polymer is polyacrylamide and its copolymers. They are divided into 3 groups: C - Cationic A - Anionic N - Nonionic
C - Cationic: soluble in positively charged polymeric water.
A - Anionic: Soluble in negatively charged polymer molecules.
N - Nonionic: Water-soluble polymeric non-electric or polarized electrolyte.
The mechanism of separation is the neutralization of the suspended particles by the opposing charge of the polymer in the solution. Unlike aluminum sulphate and polychloride (PAC) due to the absence of acid hydrolysis, the polymer does not alter the pH of the water.
In each of the polymer groups (C, N, A) the polymers also differ in the major indices:
• Molecularity or coincidence.
• Viscosity of the copolymer solution.
• The proportion of monomers in the copolymer molecule.
The differences in electricity and these indices make polycrylamide very selective, highly effective, its items rich in types and thus can be made and cleaned up a lot. Water and water fill of many types of mud, if properly selected and well coordinated with other types of polyacrylamide and other chemicals.
The range of applications of polycrylamide is very diverse, can be summarized as follows:
In wastewater: turbid water + sediment
Dried + Water in, Mud plaster water: Mortar mud
Filter Aid: Easy to read filter. Difficult to filter
Separation aid: emulsion suspension system difficult to separate phase - Water + Mud.
Polyacrylamide is also used for the purposes of soil remediation, paper coating, cardboard and other cellulose products such as microfiber cotton, oil well drilling. etc.
- Oxidation Ditch (28.06.2019)
- SBR tank (28.06.2019)
- PROCESS OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT (17.10.2017)
- 3 COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT DOMESTIC WASTEWATER TREATMENT (17.10.2017)
- MBR MEMBRANE PROVIDED BY PVC-CO (18.10.2017)
- COMPOSITION - SPECIFICATIONS - INSTALLATION (18.10.2017)
- MICROORGANISM FEEDING (18.10.2017)
- AQUATIC WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY (18.10.2017)
- WASTEWATER TREATMENT MODEL (18.10.2017)
- TREATMENT OF SEAFOOD BREADING WATER (18.10.2017)