Question 1: What are common methods used to treat domestic or wastewater?
There are many different methods of wastewater treatment such as:
- Mechanical treatment (rubbish, filter, settling tank ..)
- Biological treatment including anaerobic treatment; treatment with activated sludge or a combination of both. People also use bio-preparations to treat solid waste, toilet. Some aquatic or plant species can also absorb toxic components present in waste water.
- Chemical treatment: often uses some oxidising chemicals to decompose pollutants (mainly organic matter) into CO2 and water. Using precipitation of heavy metals in water; flotation-cotton-flotation ..
- Treatment by membrane filter RO ...
Question 2: Currently, many environmental companies suggest the design of closed wastewater treatment system, such as closed cylindrical stainless steel tanks at hospitals' wastewater treatment system. Which technology is it?
This cylindrical tube is widely used in Vietnamese hospitals. It is called CN 2000 (the title of national science). In this device, the technology used is AAO, usually concluding 2 steps. Output water quality is always good.
Question 3: How is the wastewater treated by the state?
According to the theory, wastewater from the city's sewage system will be taken to the wastewater treatment plant.
Here, the wastewater will be put into the receiving compartment, through which the mechanical treatment, biological treatment and disinfection will be poured into rivers and lakes.
+ Mechanical treatment works include: rubbish bin, sand settling tank, first settling tank, settling tank II ...
+ Biological treatment block is usually Biophin tank or aeroten tank.
+ Disinfection is to bring powerful oxidation substances such as chlorine, KMnO4 ... to disinfect wastewater.
Once the wastewater has been treated to meet environmental standards, it will be discharged into the natural environment (river, lake) or further treated to become running water.
The contaminants such as rubbish, sand and mud will be taken to further processing as field fertilizer or construction materials ...
Here we can only briefly describe the work of wastewater treatment, but the reality is much more complex, which we can not tell at all.
For free consultation as well as design and construction of wastewater treatment system with low cost production and modern technology accompanied by free maintenance service, please contact us.
- Oxidation Ditch (28.06.2019)
- SBR tank (28.06.2019)
- PROCESS OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT (17.10.2017)
- MBR MEMBRANE PROVIDED BY PVC-CO (18.10.2017)
- COMPOSITION - SPECIFICATIONS - INSTALLATION (18.10.2017)
- MICROORGANISM FEEDING (18.10.2017)
- AQUATIC WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY (18.10.2017)
- MICROBIOLOGICAL ACTIVE WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM (18.10.2017)
- WASTEWATER TREATMENT MODEL (18.10.2017)
- TREATMENT OF SEAFOOD BREADING WATER (18.10.2017)